In Vitro Technologies is a medical and scientific distribution organization who specialize in the sales, marketing and support of products throughout Australia and New Zealand.
We are seeking to appoint a Technical Service State Administrator, based in our Lane Cove office.
This role is primarily focussed on:
- Provide first point of contact for all National Technical Service job enquiries and provide phone support as required.
- Log and maintain the Technical Service database including job allocation
- Provide advice and information on allocated jobs to customers
- Processing job sheets within 48 hours of submission
- Weekly reporting to Service Centre Manager and the Technical Manager on the status of service jobs for each state.
- Assisting customers with allocated jobs and invoice queries
- Deliver an outstanding level of service to our customers, consistent with our service standards and Key Performance Indicators.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
The ideal candidate will possess
- At least 3 years’ experience in customer service or similar environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work in both a team environment and autonomously
- Ability to take ownership to ensure outcomes are met
- Ability to demonstrate skills in Microsoft office applications (Inc. word, excel, & outlook)
- Previous experience in a Customer contact environment including order management, handling customer queries and general administration.
- Experience in using Dynamics AX
To apply for this role please send a cover letter addressing the key criteria for the role together with a resume to Elvira Lobo at Elvira.firstname.lastname@example.org